Are you tired of not being able to apply the absolute highest degree of English or spin on a ball and lose because of your equipment? The Cuetec Cynergy 15K arguably can solve that problem for you. Try putting bottom English on a ball with a house cue and then try it with the Cynergy 15K. It’s night and day.
The Cuetec Cynergy 15K Carbon Composite Shaft’s coating gives the performance and durability of carbon fiber while delivering the feedback and feel of natural wood.
In 1989, Cuetec Cues introduced a new concept in pool cue design that would launch them into a prominent role in the billiards industry.
Their process of coating maple shafts with state-of-the-art materials like graphite or fiberglass would produce durable cues that were highly resistant to warping while maintaining the feel and balance of traditional pool cues. With the signing of Shane Van Boening in 2009 to their pro staff, Cuetec Cues catapulted to a lead position in providing high performance quality cues and shafts.
- Solid Feel
- Low Deflection Rate
- Outstanding Spin Control
- Tip Needs Breaking In
- Cost is High
- Slightly More Deflection Than Similar Shafts
What Other Owners Have Said About It
High praise is the best way to describe the comments of others that have owned the Cuetec Cynergy 15K Carbon Composite Shaft. Many have commented on the wood feel and sound of impact with this shaft.
- One recurring comment is that the sniper tip is a little hard out of the box but after breaking it in, there is excellent ability to spin the cue ball with great control. Others have simply changed the tip and really enjoyed the results.
- Another common characteristic that gets good reviews is the ultra-thin white sighting ferrule. Its size and color contrast really improves aiming.
|Predator Revo||Lowest Deflection Rate||More “tingy” feel, less spin|
|Predator 314-3||Original Low Deflection Shaft on the market||Older technology|
All Pool cues listed are excellent pieces of billiard equipment. To summarize:
- The Predator Revo is great if you want the lowest deflection possible.
- The Cynergy 15K is great if you want a mix of wood and carbon feel with low deflection.
- The Predator 314-3 is great if you want an all wood feel with low deflection.
- The OBI is great if you want an all wood feel with low deflection too.
If you’re looking for a premium carbon shaft with very low deflection that still feels like wood, the Cynergy 15K is an excellent choice. But if you’re only shooting pool casually with buddies, aren’t competing, or don’t use English/Spin that often – you’ll probably want to pass on this one (Unless money isn’t an issue).
Besides the Predator Revo, there aren’t many shafts that come close to offering this kind of low deflection.